Welcome to College, Girls!
You’ve been waiting for this—four years of freedom, new people, and new experiences. You’re bound to have a blast no matter what, but surviving college won’t exactly be easy. Are you ready for it?
Don’t fret, ladies, this guide includes everything you need to know about getting through the fast pace of college life. It’s got the basics that your parents would want you to know, like:
- how to do laundry
- how to manage your money
- how to survive your classes
But it also covers the essentials that you care about, like:
- how to turn your shoebox of a dorm room into your own little palace
- how to get along with your roommate
- how to maximize your social life
- how to navigate the college “dating” scene
Packed with advice from the perspective of a big sister and filled anecdotes written by real-life college girls, this guide will no doubt serve as your college survival manual.